The Kurrajong Heights CWA meeting rooms were located on Bells Line of Road Kurrajong Heights.
30 November 1955 p 10
At the annual meeting of the Kurrajong Heights C.W.A. branch on November 2, Mrs. L. W. Shepherd of Kurrajong branch, a Group Vice-President, took the chair for the election of office-bearers, and congratulated the branch on the achievements of the past 12 months - especially the purchase of a building, to be placed on the branch's own land at Kurrajong Heights for a meeting room. A total of £163 was raised by functions and donations during the year, £6/15/- was given to flood relief, clothing was collected, and plants sent to Maitland for members' gardens'.