The hospital operated from premises on the corner of George and Bridge Streets, Windsor known as Lilburn Hall from June 1922 until 1934. The hospital then operated from a leased site in Macquarie Street, Windsor until the new building was completed in Ross Street, part of the Anschau subdivision in April 1937. The hospital continued to operate on this site as a privately run facility until management was taken over by Hawkesbury District Hospital in July 1968.
In 1988 demountable premises to house the maternity unit were erected in the grounds of the Hawkesbury Hospital in Macquarie Street. The building in Ross Street has continued to be used for community health services. An integrated maternity unit was built as part of the new Hawkesbury Hospital which opened in August 1996.