The home known as Arthona is located at 1042 Grose Vale Road on the corner of Greggs Road, Kurrajong, New South Wales.
This home is closely associated with the history of St Stephen’s Anglican Church, Kurrajong and was built in about 1914 following the retirement of the minister Rev Henry Tate. Tate was incumbant from 1903 until 1914. The building features high ceilings and Kauri pine floorboards and the gracious style set in a mature garden is typical of the pre-war period. The home suffered a serious fire in June 2007 but was later restored and last sold in 2015.