Property in Kurrajong Village built for Charles Henry Frederick Davis and his wife Agnes Mitchell Frame. The property was once part of the old Woodburn Estate owned by H E Peck. Davis created a successful and productive orchard, growing fruit and vegetables and developing the Davis Plum. The Windsor and Richmond Gazette in May 1912 described Davis' farm as a ‘veritable Garden of Eden’. Charles died in 1950 and the property was later subdivided forming Drummond and Timms Hill Roads and Sherwood, Robertson and Catherine Streets.
**See Hawkesbury Gazette 2 May 2018 p. 21 - Joy Shepherd, Colo Shire Family History Group **