This property is located at 27 Wilberforce Road on the corner of Freemans Reach Road, Freemans Reach, New South Wales standing in a prominent position overlooking the Windsor Bridge. The Federation house is listed on the Hawkesbury City Council Local Environmental Plan as an item of local heritage significance.
The land was once part of Portion 69, Parish of Wilberforce, County of Cook with an area of 30 acres which was first granted to Edward Whitton on 3 December 1794. Part of this land was owned by Cecily McQuade who applied for the land to be converted from Old Systems to Torrens Title in January 1914, Application No. 15136.