Kurrajong East Public School was established as a provisional school at Buttsworth Swamp opening in March 1878. The school moved up to Bull Ridge in February 1891. In October 1899 the school was renamed Morgan Hills Public School in honour of Member of Parliament, William Morgan. The name reverted to Bull Ridge from September 1901 until January 1922 when it was renamed East Kurrajong Public School. Sometime after this date the school was renamed Kurrajong East in keeping with departmental convention.
Categories for Buttsworth Swamp Provisional School