Cambridge Avenue is a road located in the town of Windsor, New South Wales. Cambridge Avenue takes its name from the 130 acre dairy farm owned by Thomas James and Kathleen Cambridge from April 1932 until the 1960s. Part of this property became the Windsor Golf Club which opened in 1963. The Cambridges purchased the property from Percy Frederick Miller.
Nearby streets including Cambridge, Fairfield and McQuade Avenue and Cox Street were subdivided from the property in the early 1960s comprising both private and NSW Housing Commission homes the land for which was resumed in January 1960.