The Bilpin District Hall opened on Bells Line of Road in 1967 and is currently the local venue for functions, meeting and regular market days as well as the annual Bilpin Flower Show https://www.facebook.com/BilpinFlowerShowandSpringFair/ and the weekly Bilpin Markets https://www.harvesttrailsandmarkets.com.au/markets/bilpin-markets/. The hall is administered by Hawkesbury City Council.
Bilpin District Hall opened in 1967. Cathy McHardy April 2020.
Over the past 110 years there have been three community halls servicing the Bilpin district. Land for this hall was set aside in January 1966 and was part of a Travelling Stock Reserve which had been notified in August 1883. The hall was constructed to replace an earlier Memorial Hall which was sited next to Bilpin Public School. This hall site became part of the school grounds in the 1960s.
Records of Theatres and Public Halls are held by State Archives and Records www.records.nsw.gov.au Records are held for Bilpin District Hall from 1/1/1967 to 31/12/1975
Records of Theatres and Public Halls are held by State Archives and Records www.records.nsw.gov.au Records are held for Bilpin District Hall from 1/1/1975 to 31/12/1990
Please make your comment below. PLEASE NOTE that comments are moderated and only relevant comments will be published