On the eastern shore of the Hawkesbury at the upstream end of Sentry Box Reach the remains of the wharf are still clearly evident beside Wisemans Ferry Road. The 1828 census lists James Foody as a labourer at Lower Portland Head. He or his descendants acquired land in the valley now partly taken up by the Muskoka horse stud. There is a Foody Spur a little further to the east. Late in the 19th century the Dandelion hotel was built on rising ground near the wharf and the remains of the building were still there in the 1950s. James Foody died in 1870 aged 78.