Freemans Reach Tennis Courts are situated in Kurmond Road, Freemans Reach, New South Wales near the corner of Gorricks Lane. The land was first set aside as a Water Reserve on the 8 November 1895 and then on 4 September 1936 it was notified for the purposes of public recreation. Fund raising was held by the local community in the 1930s for the building of a public tennis court on the site but this goal was not achieved until some years later.
The site is managed by Hawkesbury City Council and a new station for the Freemans Reach Rural Fire Service has recently (September 2021) been completed adjacent to the courts which have also been refurbished and upgraded. Contact Hawkesbury Council for tennis court bookings.