Golden Valley Drive is a street located in the Hawkesbury locality of Glossodia, New South Wales. Commencing in Spinks Road, the street runs in a northerly direction then turns in a sharp corner and heads south again to rejoin Spinks Road. The Glossodia area was first granted to Henry Buttsworth in April 1837. In the early 1960s the area was subdivided by company Glossodia Estates Pty Ltd. The plan for the subdivision of the land around Golden Valley Drive was submitted to the Registrar General of NSW in July 1962 and registered in May 1963.
The streets in the subdivisions were named by the company at the time. The name refers to the golden sprays of the wattle trees which bloomed prolifically in the area. This part of Glossodia was often refered to by residents as the ‘Golden Valley’ in the 1950s and 1960s.