Located at 73 The Terrace, Windsor. Built in 1936 for Thomas and Ethel Strang. Thomas Strang was the principal of Windsor Public School from 1934 until his retirement at the end of 1946. Land was originally part of a 20 acre grant of land to Thomas Rickaby in 1798 known as Catherine Farm. The block was once owned by Australian Milk products Limited then Peacock Jam Company Limited.