Kamaroh was the name of a house located at 9 Fitzgerald Street, Windsor, New South Wales. It was originally constructed as an inn known as the Cross Keys, then occupied by Windsor solicitor Richard Coley. From the 1890s it was known as Camira and became the family home of Clerk of Petty Sessions and Police Magistrate at Windsor, William Becke. Later it was renamed Kamaroh under the ownership of Miss Nellie Cupitt from 1919. The building was demolished possibly in the 1950s and the site is now occupied by Fitzgerald Motors.