Located at 58 Old Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong NSW. The hall was constructed in 1952 as the Kurrajong District War Memorial Club (Kurrajong RSL) but was later purchased by the Country Women’s Association. The hall continues to be a popular venue for local functions and events.
NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR THE HIRE OF THIS HALL. PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Theatres and Public Halls inspection files from 1/1/1955 to 31/12/1965
Theatres and Public Halls inspection files from 1/1/1966 to 31/12/1990
Portion 294 Parish of Kurrajong County of Cook Current title - Lot 294 DP 751649 Prior title - Volume 5568 Folio 95 Grant of land sold by auction sale for township settlement under the ‘Closer Settlement Acts 1904’.
Land sold by auction on 5 October 1936 to the Kurrajong Producer’s Association Co-operative Ltd for the sum of £62-10-0.
Transfer of title dated 5 November 1949 from Kurrajong Producer’s Association Co-operative Ltd to Arhtur William Clark of Kurmond, Manufacturer; James Alfred Vincent of Kurrajong, Orchardist and Norman Minturn of Kurrajong, Storekeeper as joint tenants.
Transfer of title to Country Women’s Association of NSW dated 6 March 1963.
‘The builders of the Kurrajong R.S.L. Hall are making great progress, and by present appearances, it is going to be a fine looking building a great asset to the district’.
‘The Kurrajong R.S.L. sub-branch held two more successful entertainments in its new hall on the nights of March 19 and 26’.
‘Country Women’s Association Kurrajong Branch A Special meeting of the above branch will be held in the R.S.L. Hall, Kurrajong on OCTOBER 31, 1956 at 8 p.m. for the purpose of discussing the proposed purchase of the R.S.L. Hall. All members are requested to attend. Mrs L.W. Shepherd, President. Mrs M John, Secretary’.
Kurrajong CWA celebrated 90 years of service to the community in May 2018
Please make your comment below. PLEASE NOTE that comments are moderated and only relevant comments will be published