Mangrove Creek Post Office was opened on the 1 January 1857 and closed on the 29 April 1964.
This information is taken from an index of New South Wales Post Offices compiled by Mr. N. C. Hopson in 1986. Records of Post Offices in NSW are held by the National Archives of Australia http://naa.gov.au/
The NSW office is located in Miller Road, Chester Hill, NSW.
From the Collection of the Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales