The Richmond Ambulance Station is located at 307 Windsor Street, Richmond, New South Wales. It has occupied the same building since May 1940 although it has been extended several times.
In the presence of a large gathering of residents, representing many parts of the district, the Acting Minister for Health, the Hon. H. L. Primrose, M.L.A., on Saturday afternoon last performed the official opening of the fine new Ambulance Station at Richmond, erected to house the Hawkesbury branch of the Central District Ambulance, adding another chapter to the short but creditable history of the ambulance service in this area, and representing an achievement in the face of many difficulties of which the whole Hawkesbury district which the service represents may well be proud. The opening was followed by a further pleasing ceremony, in the handing by the Minister to those Life Members present of their certificates, a further record of the generous assistance of these people being provided in the form of a handsome Life Members' Roll affixed prominently to one of the interior walls of the new building.
Read more about the opening ceremony of the ambulance station at Richmond.
Find out about the Ambulance Service of NSW
Please make your comment below. PLEASE NOTE that comments are moderated and only relevant comments will be published