This hall is located in Windsor Street, Richmond, New South Wales opposite St Peter’s Anglican Church and adjacent to St Peter’s Cemetery. The Gothic inspired Sunday School Hall which was constructed at a cost of £500 during the ministership of Dr. William Woolls in the 1870s. This building and the church required expensive restoration work after being substantially damaged in a storm in March 1956. The church steeple collapsed to the ground also damaging the stone and iron fence and roof of the hall needed to be rebuilt. The disaster made front page news in the Windsor and Richmond Gazette of 28 March 1956.
St Peter’s Sunday School Hall. Cathy McHardy August 2013.