Located at 431 Greggs Road, Kurrajong.
Part of land first owned by Simon Freebody portion 228, Parish of Kurrajong, County of Cook. Owned by the Stewart family until 1949, then by the Crane family until December 2011.
Mostly intact Mid-Victorian timber farmhouse with (now enclosed) verandah, characteristically displaying central 4 panelled front door, wide Californian Redwood weatherboards, french doors from front rooms to verandah, white marble fireplace, timber-lined 12 foot ceilings, stone and timber stumps.
Categories for Stewart's Farm, Greggs Road, Kurrajong