A trig. station about 4 km SW of Pitt Town and about 2 km ENE of Windsor Railway Station. TS4303. Named after John Tebbutt (1834-1916) who was a pioneer in the field of astronomy and lived his whole life in the Hawkesbury district. For more information see GNB Trig History file GNB4947. The Trig station was established in 1940 for the purpose of connecting Mr Tebbutt’s Windsor Observatory to the states Trigonometrical Survey.