Report of the threatened demolition of two weatherboard cottages as well as the old butcher shop on Bells Line of Road, North Richmond, which is now the site of Franklins Supermarket. The cottage next to the butcher shop was called Tipperary and was built in 1920 by the Gosper family stated ‘Mate’ Gosper aged 81 years. His father built the butcher’s shop next door to Tipperary, and the cottage next door to that was known as ‘Mumma White’s’ or ‘Alf Grainger’s. The two old palm trees were retained when the site was developed for Franklins. The slaughterhouse was located on the paddock now occupied by the North Richmond Community Centre.