This newspaper commenced publication in 1888 as the Windsor and Richmond Gazette owned by John Charles Lucas Fitzpatrick and continued until 1982 when the name was changed to the Hawkesbury Gazette from January 1983, the newspaper and its sister publication the Hawkesbury Courier were later published by Fairfax Media but are are now owned by Australian Community Media https://www.acmadcentre.com.au/about/australian-community-media/
In April 2019, Nine Entertainment, the owners of the Hawkesbury Courier and Hawkesbury Gazette sold the former Fairfax Community Newspapers group to Anthony Catalano. The newspapers are now published by Australian Community Media and include over 170 leading rural and regional newspapers - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-30/nine-sells-fairfax-community-newspapers-to-the-cat/11058066
For information regarding this newspaper including content, comments and advertisements contact the publisher - https://www.acmadcentre.com.au/brands/hawkesbury-gazette/ firstname.lastname@example.org
General enquiries: (02) 4588 0880
Australian Community Media
Available in newsagents and selected supermarkets throughout the Hawkesbury district.
Microfilm available for viewing from Hawkesbury Library, Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.